What we would like you to do:
- Do not attend if you are feeling poorly or are showing any of the COVID-19 symptoms which include a higher than normal temperature, a cough or a loss of smell or taste.
- On arrival at the school, please use the hand sanitizer provided at the entrance door.
- If you wish to bring your own PPE, please feel free to do so.
- Please maintain 2m distance from any other person at all times.
- Please bring with you your own equipment you may need to use such as pens, notepads, Nav equipment etc as we won’t be able to lend any out.
- After your visit, please use the hand sanitizer as you leave.
- Please pay by Bank Transfer if you can.
What we will do:
- We will ensure that there will only be one student at any time in the Flying School reception where we will hold the Ground School instruction.
- We will ensure that those taking exams have the sole use of their own room.
- We will sanitize all surfaces before and after your visit.
- We will ensure all rooms are adequately ventilated.
- We would strongly urge you to pay by Bank Transfer. If you are unable to do so, please let us know and an alternative means will be found.
Also, please familiarize yourself with any policy the AeroClub may have published on their website www.fenlandairfield.co.uk